THE DESIRE MAP FOR BUSINESS
Aug 17th, 10-5 pm
The Hive, London, Ontario
The Desire Map for Business is a full-day workshop for entrepreneurs, conscious leaders, and managers who are interested in learning a better way to do business that feels good.
By applying the principles and theories of Desire Mapping to business, through discussion, experiential activities, and journaling, participants will discover a more holistic, feelings-based approach to business goal-setting.
More thriving, less striving.
- Remember your why. The real reason you do what you do
- Explore what isn’t working in your business so you can change it and what is going really well so you can create more of it
- Gain clarity on which element of your business to prioritize
- Feelings and how they relate to your work
- Discover how you, your team and clients want to feel in your work
- Create a set of goals to uplevel your business and honor the feelings
- Build your bliss tribe of cheerleaders, supporters, and mentors
- Unearth the number one thing all heart-led businesses do to create more abundance
Who this workshop is for:
- Business owners who are ready to do business differently, that feels good
- Managers and Team Leaders who have autonomy to make changes
- Heart-centered entrepreneurs who have a desire to give back more to the world
Workshop includes The Desire Map for Business workbook, snacks, gifts and tools to support your work during the workshop, and after.
Reserve your spot now by completing the form below and submitting payment.
Payments are non-refundable, however, they are 100% transferable to another person or workshop.
EARLY BIRD $200 until July 17th. REGULAR $250. LAST MINUTE (within 48 hours) $300.